A DIFFERENT KIND OF POST (FREE GOODIES FOR YOU)

Friday, August 26, 2016 Gabby Bill 0 Comments




If you're like me, some days you're just in the groove. Your inspiration is flowing, the ideas are popping out like hot cakes and you feel on fire.

And then there are the other days. The days when getting started just feels SO hard. Where you want to lay in bed and pretend that none of your obligations exist.

On some occasions taking a day to just veg might be the perfect way to recharge, but sometimes I find that if I can just get started on a task, I usually find the "flow" I need to complete it, and in less time (or with less effort) than I expected.

One of the best ways I find inspiration is by reading the quotes of those who have come before me, so today, I took five of my favorite career-related sayings and turned them into desktop wallpapers. Download one or download them all -- you can right click on the images themselves and "Save picture as" or visit this drop box link for the raw files!

May they bring you the same sort of spark that they do for me. Enjoy.

Take a job that you love. You will jump out of bed in the morning. I think you are out of your mind if you keep taking jobs you don't like because you think it will look good on your resume. Isn't that a little like saving up for sex for your old age?

--- 

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can become great.

---

The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them.

---

Progress always involves risk. You can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

---

You are what you think. So just think big, believe big, act big, work big, give big, forgive big, laugh big, love big and live big.


0 comments: